Document/Compliance Specialist is responsible for managing product environmental compliance as it pertains to Electrical and Electronic Product (EEP). Ensure Zebra products meet global product related regulations where our products are sold. Additionally, driving Zebra initiatives, programs and other assignments as directed by Environmental Compliance manager. Working closely with Sr. Compliance Specialists, internal and cross-functional teams. Be a role model in projecting and applying Zebra core values (Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Agility, and Innovation).
Education in Engineering, Chemistry or Environmental disciplined preferred
Preferred Work Experience (years):
1-3 years preferably in electronics industry (Beginner to Intermediate level)
Key Skills and Competencies:
· Product (Electrical and Electronic Environmental) compliance knowledge
· Regulatory compliance
· Agile-PLM or similar database systems
· Product Structure (BOM) knowledge
· Data Management
· Change Management
· Business Process Improvement
· Business Process Documentation Management
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, and Energy Star standards
· Knowledge of product stewardship and /or sustainability.
· Working knowledge of concepts with program management approaches, tools, and methodologies. Certification from PMI preferred
· Intermediate to advanced skills in PC based documentation tools including MS Office especially with Microsoft Excel
· Working knowledge / experience of technical business unit assigned to (Engineering, Supply Chain, etc.)
· Team player and willingness to take proactive initiatives.
· Familiarity with Zebra products is a plus.