Enterprise Visibility and Mobility organization designs enterprise-class mobile products, enabling customers' mission-critical business applications. We are looking to permanently enhance the Program Management team with an Intermediate Program Manager, based in our Mississauga, Canada office. The successful candidate will work with the technical and business leaders to deliver next generation products for the Warehouse and Manufacturing segments.
This person will be responsible for leading a product development team through the development process, to product release and the ramp-up to full rate manufacture to deliver new or enhanced products.
Candidate needs to have experience in Project Management for mobile devices or similar products. Degree and /or experiance in SW and/or HW is highly desired.
- Skilled at building and leading teams to define technical and business solutions,
by selecting and motivating staff and providing day-to-day direction to internal team
members and external partner teams.
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams, with differing cultures and first languages.
- Good organizer and delegator. Is able to empower and motivate the team.
- Innovative and motivated person, able to lead team to identify and resolve risks and
issues. Takes ownership of actions and initiatives, but also escalates quickly and
effectively when senior management support is required.
- Good communication skills at all levels of the organization. Is able to work with a wide
range of experience levels in development teams, and is able to succinctly and effectively
communicate with senior management.
- Drives teams to follow Motorola Solutions business practices in an organized and effective
- Is results oriented and meets commitments
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience with project management process in all aspect
of the project including: schedule management, cost management, scope management,
people management, communications, and quality management.
- Has good project management tool knowledge and is able to lead teams in building and
managing requirements, work breakdown structures, schedules, risk analyses, issues
management plans, action plans, project budgets, product cost plans, resource plans etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience in applying these processes and tools to all
phase of a project including: project initiation, project planning, project execution, project
monitoring & control, and project closure.
- Is able to leverage these project management processes and tools to define and execute
projects, while achieving project schedule, cost, and scope goals.
- PMP Certificiation is an asset.
- Has reasonable understanding of business principles, objectives, and measures.
- Works to provide optimum business benefits to Zebra technologies in the development of
- Able to develop Statements of Work, and negotiate these with suppliers and partners.